Disasters can happen quickly and without warning, but occasionally, you’ll get a warning before the disaster arrives. At ServiceMaster C2C, we help the Glendale, CA, area prepare for the worst and save their home and belongings. There are things a person can do to prepare and one of those is to put into place an emergency board up plan with us. We can sit down and write up the plan and put it into place so that if disaster were to happen, your home and belongings can be protected. This plan will include a disaster restoration plan to repair the damage once done and perform debris cleanup.
There are many types of disaster events where a forewarning may be possible, they include wild fires, hurricanes or tropical storms, high winds, or mudslides. In the event of a forewarning for a disaster, here are some tips to prepare:
- Remove as many valuables as possible from your home, including furniture and electronics
- Prepare your house accordingly:
- For high winds board up the windows and doors
- For water or flooding move items to upper floors and place sandbags in front of windows and doors
- For fires remove as many items as possible
- For mudslides board up the windows and doors and place sandbags on the other side for added protection
- Leave as soon as you can to reduce the risk of being stuck
- Once the disaster has passed go home and assess the damage
- Once you’ve determined the type of damage and the help you need contact us at ServiceMaster C2C
Disasters are terrible, and we’re here to make the disaster restoration process as painless as possible. We can help you with reconstruction and storm damage cleanup quickly so your home is back to normal quickly. We’re here at all hours of the day or night, so for your disaster restoration needs in the Glendale, CA, area, give ServiceMaster C2C a call at (877) 468-3566.