Mold is a common issue and concern for residents and business owners. Mold is also resilient; needing only moisture, warmth, and organic materials to thrive, colonies can quickly take root in your home or business. There are thousands of different species of mold, over a hundred of which have been proven to be toxic to humans.
Some species of mold can produce toxic substances called mycotoxins, which are likely to cause severe health problems. Individuals exposed to mold can suffer from a number of ailments, such as respiratory symptoms and asthma, especially in individuals who had previously displayed no asthmatic symptoms. Mold can also be a sign of a larger problem. If a pipe in your home or business is leaking, mold will likely take advantage of the moist environment and begin to grow.
Killing mold or drying it out is not enough to eliminate risk. Mold must be handled by professionals who can ensure its proper removal and complete eradication, as even dead mold can cause illness. If mold is detected on your property, it’s important to have it removed quickly in order to limit the risk to residents or employees, especially those with breathing disorders or allergies.
Whether the mold is visible or not, ServiceMaster Recovery by C2C Restoration employs certified mold remediation technicians who are able to take control and provide expert mold remediation.
Our trained and experienced technicians utilize proven techniques to contain and remove all traces of mold on your property. We also protect non-contaminated areas by utilizing appropriate air movement methods to prevent the spread of mold spores. Finally, after the mold is completely removed, we will seal the surface to prevent further colonies from forming.
If you have a mold outbreak in your home or business, please contact ServiceMaster Recovery by C2C Restoration today.